CONSUMER RIGHTS – WITHDRAWAL – CANCELLATION AND RETURN CONDITIONS
1. If you place an order electronically through the website, you are considered to have accepted the pre-information form and the distance sales contract provided to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Distance Contracts Regulation (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Buyers are responsible for the shipment costs, which are the shipping fees, associated with the ordered products.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer within 30 days, provided that it does not exceed the legal period. If the product is not delivered within this period, the buyers can terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered complete, in accordance with the specified qualities in the order, and accompanied by documents such as a warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. In the event that it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. Within 14 days, the total amount must be refunded to the buyer.
NON-PAYMENT OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE:
7. If the buyer does not pay the purchase price or cancels it in the bank records, the seller’s obligation to deliver the product ceases.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD IN PURCHASES:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the buyer’s payment card used for payment is unlawfully used by unauthorized persons, and if the sold product price is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer must return the product to the seller within 3 days, and the shipping costs will be borne by the SELLER.
IMPOSSIBILITY OF DELIVERING THE PRODUCT WITHIN THE EXPECTED TIME DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS:
9. If unforeseen circumstances that the Seller cannot predict occur and the product cannot be delivered within the expected time, the situation will be notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; if the payment is made in cash, the amount will be refunded in cash within 14 days from the cancellation. If the payment is made by credit card and canceled, the product price will be refunded to the bank within 14 days, but it may take 2-3 weeks for the bank to transfer it to the buyer’s account.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer must inspect the product/service before accepting delivery; damaged or defective goods/services such as dents, breaks, torn packaging, etc., will not be accepted from the cargo company. The received goods/service will be deemed undamaged and sound. The BUYER is obliged to protect the product/service meticulously after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the product/service should not be used. The Invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. The BUYER has the right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the purchased product without any legal or criminal liability and without stating any reasons, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery to himself or the person/organization at the address indicated.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR NOTIFICATION OF RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
12.COMPANY NAME: Bilsar Tekstil San. Ve Dış Tic. A.Ş.
ADDRESS: Evliya Çelebi Mah. Meşrutiyet Cad. No:90/A Beyoğlu İstanbul
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: 0212 245 90 00
FAX: 0212 245 90 90
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts where the service performance has started with the consumer’s approval before the end of the withdrawal period.
14. The expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal are borne by the SELLER.
15. For the use of the right of withdrawal, it is a condition to send a written notification to the SELLER by registered mail, fax, or email within the 14-day period and that the product has not been used in accordance with the provisions of this contract regarding “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot be Used.”
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the third party or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. Order returns made in the name of institutions cannot be completed if the RETURN INVOICE is not issued.)
17. The return form, the box of the products to be returned, the packaging, and, if any, the standard accessories must be delivered complete and undamaged.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days from the date of reaching the withdrawal notification and to receive the product within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER or if it becomes impossible to return, the BUYER is obliged to compensate for the damages of the SELLER in proportion to the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for changes and deteriorations caused by the proper use of the product or service within the right of withdrawal period.
20. In the event of the use of the right of withdrawal, if the campaign limit amount arranged by the SELLER is below, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE USED:
21. Goods tailored to the buyer’s request or explicitly tailored to personal needs, underwear, bottoms of swimsuits and bikinis, cosmetics, disposable products, goods with a risk of quick deterioration or an expiration date, goods that are not suitable to be returned for health and hygiene reasons if the packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products mixed with other products after delivery and products that cannot be separated by their nature, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, Electronic goods that are instantly performed in the electronic environment or non-material goods delivered to the consumer instantly, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording, and data storage devices, computer consumables, the return of which is not possible due to the opening of the packaging by the BUYER, are not covered by the right of withdrawal. Also, the right of withdrawal cannot be used for services whose performance has started with the approval of the consumer before the end of the withdrawal period.
22. Cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVDs, VCDs, CDs, and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) must be unopened, unused, undamaged, and unused for return.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES:
23. In the event of default in payment by the BUYER in the case of payment transactions made with a credit card, the BUYER acknowledges, declares, and undertakes that, within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank, he/she will pay interest and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may resort to legal remedies; it may demand the incurred expenses and attorney’s fees from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event of the BUYER’s default due to the debt, the BUYER agrees to pay for the damages incurred by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY:
24. By making a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our accounts at …………, ………, bank.
25. You can use all kinds of credit cards for a single online payment or online installment options on our website. In online payments, the amount will be deducted from your credit card at the end of your order.